TL;DR – I LIKE WORKING WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
I have over 12 years of experience writing and editing everything from grant proposals to training documentation to social media/website copy. Mainly, I enjoy working with organizations and people that do meaningful work.
I have a degree in Management Information Systems with additional certifications and coursework in Proposal Writing & Grant Management and TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Also: I’m a firm believer in the Oxford comma (unless I’m working in the AP style).
In my spare time, you’ll find me obsessing over my dogs, traveling the world, and reading way too much fiction.
As a prior Senior Grants Officer, I have over 5 years of experience writing grants, managing development calendars, reviewing proposals, and creating comprehensive program reports. In addition, I have extensive technology experience with prior roles at Google and a background in Information Systems. I have found that this technology background greatly assists in the organization and management aspects that grants management entails.
My writing style is thorough, detail-oriented, and efficient.
I’m available to help:
- Write corporate, foundation, and government grant proposals ($75/hour)
- Help nonprofits create efficient, organized systems to scale proposal writing and reporting capabilities with the creation of a bank of necessary narratives and attachments ($2500 flat rate)
- Review, copyedit, and provide feedback for existing proposals ($50/hour)
In addition to editing grant related documents, I’m available to help edit most anything you can come up with such as:
- Print and web articles (approximately $50/article depending on length)
- Resumes and cover letters ($50/hour)
- Website copy ($50/hour)
- Training documentation ($50/hour)
- Video captions (especially English captions for foreign language videos) ($50/hour or per 10 minute video)
Let’s practice English together!
As a TEFL certified instructor and writer, I love to help students hone their English skills.
- Conversational English practice sessions ($50/hour)
- Written English feedback ($50/hour)
- Accent and pronunciation coaching ($50/hour)
- For YouTubers/Vloggers: Proofreading + coaching on English video captions/subs ($50/hour)